Monday 2 June 2014

Book A Day....part one

Great fun currently on Twitter with this initiative from @boroughpress


#BookADayUK

I'm joining in on twitter @jaffareadstoo

but I will also post my book choice on this thread.


Favourite Book from Childhood
The Family at Red Roofs by Enid Blyton

Best Bargain
A beautiful hardback copy of The Lie by Helen Dunmore
for 50p from a book charity shop




Ones with a blue cover



Least favourite book by favourite author




Doesn't belong to me

(On loan from the Library)


The one I always give as a gift



Forgot I owned it

Bought another copy from the Bronte Parsonage

9715309


Have more than one copy

Because one copy is never enough

22381535


Film or TV tie-in

Not read it or seen the TV series




Reminds me of someone I love

My children loved this one

858539

Second-hand bookshop gem



*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - Jaffareadstoo appreciates your interest.